What is RainFern up to now?

:}

A little of this and a little of that...

Okay, so, I am really spreading myself thin. Although, I know that's not a great idea and puts me in a risky position. I am trying my best to live by my own rules, one of which is "Don't keep all of your eggs in one basket!"

So,,, I'm doing a lot these days!

I'm working on a few Squidoo Lenses (to gain "internet presence"). I occasionally do surveys on Mturk to make some quick, extra cash. I'm working with all of my blogs, which isn't easy since I have so many, covering so many topics. I'm waiting for my website to regain even half of my daily visitors that I had before my site was offline for about a year(+/-). I'm working with Bing's Reward System, testing it out, so I can write a review on my website. I plan to set up a Weebly and a GoDaddy website, just to see what's what and also to write a review for each website hosting service. I've started a WordPress blog, to see how the platform is different and/or similar to the Blogger/Blogspot platform. 

Basically, I'm doing a whole lot of everything! And if you know me, then you know I spend a good amount of my time cooking, gardening and working with animals. Then of course, there is that "normal, regular, home life" that I have. :} I'm doing my very best to manage them all. In the hopes of achieving my goals and carrying out my plans as expected.

You might know by now, that I plan to live 100% self sufficient (as much as humanly possible considering we live in a technologically advanced world.) I plan to buy some land and have a full-blown farm. I also plan to work closely with animals. I'm really big into D.I.Y. in addition to homemade, homegrown and organic. In fact, I'm absolutely passionate about these things. I'm concerned about the environment. I'm concerned about product distribution and how it has a huge impact on our planet. I'm concerned about the food that I eat, the food that I feed my children and the food that I feed my pets (ahem, non-human, animal-friends).

One of my most important goals, is to make enough money online (using the internet) to support my animals, my entire family and I (for years and years to come.) I'm looking for stability, in the dynamic world of the internet. Let's see if I can find it! :}

I'm a farmer, and omnivore, a human-animal. I'm also a webmaster, an aquarium biologist, an author, an artist and more.

In the end, I hope to grow all of my own food, prepare it myself and store it properly, all by myself. Still, you are invited to join me on my journey! You can read all about it here :

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to leave a comment.