Blog List Announcement

Hi There! =)

It isn't possible for me to blog about a million different subjects here on this blog, so I decided that it was time for me to get a few more blogs.


This blog will be my main blog that I update daily.


But, I highly recommend that you check out my new Blog Roll List
(which you will find on the right-hand side of this blog.)


The Blog List contains links to all of my other blogs.
I am sure that you will find at least one of my blogs that is useful to you.


My parakeets.The yellow one on the right is the new mommy! =)


In the next few days I will make my birds a blog. There I can document the lives of my new batch of baby parakeets. Once I make my parakeets a blog, I will add the link to my Blog Roll List.

Any other blogs that I make in the future will be added to the Blog Roll List.


I recommend checking out my Garden Blog!
It is already looking awesome! =)



Thanks for stopping by! =)

See you next time!

- RainFern

No comments:

Post a Comment

Click here to leave a comment.